What can be tracked
CellarTracker is a rich platform that provides an ample mix of various public and private ways to track aspects of your tasting and collecting. This article includes a high level summary of the options.
Bottles (in-stock, pending and consumed)
- Size and quantity
- Purchase history (store, purchase data, delivery date, delivery status, purchase note)
- Per bottle location, bin and private bottle note
- Consumption history (date, type, private note, and optional revenue gathered)
- Each bottle gets its own unique ID which can optionally be printed onto a custom barcode. (read more)
- Personal, community and professional (either pre-integrated or manually entered)
- A variety of “drinkability” algorithms to help pace your consumption. (read more)
Tasting Notes, Scores and Votes
- Date, score, tasting note. You can track a note each time you taste a wine. (read more)
- Or use Like/Dislike to just record a simple vote and easily track the list of wines you have voted upon.
- Pre-integrated or manually entered. (read more)
- Up to 6KB of per-wine private notes. (read more)
- Build and manage a wishlist or as many custom tagged lists as you wish to
Food Pairing Tags
- Track as many per-wine food pairings as you wish
- Granular privacy controls. (read more)
- Per-user profile pages.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and hundreds of other social tools. (read more)
- Publish tasting notes to popular wine bulletin boards.
- Build a list of people whose tasting notes you are a fan of. Prioritize those notes and filter by them.
- Build a list of friends and use that to optionally control who can see your cellar data.