In this article
Terms & Conditions Updates
Here is a summary of the changes we've made to our Terms & Conditions:
- We've clarified that the terms and conditions apply to both our website and mobile applications.
- We've renamed some features referenced in the terms to better match the names used on the website and mobile applications (e.g. "Pro Reviews" and "My Tasting Notes").
- We've included details about how we handle DMCA infringement requests (section 5.b.).
While the above is a high level overview of the changes, we encourage you to review our Terms & Conditions in full.
- We've restructured the document to make clearer the information we collect, how we use it, and your rights around your personal information.
- We've included a detailed section on third-party cookies, including advertising-related ones, that we use to provide the service.
- We've included a section for residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland describing our uses of data and your rights for GDPR compliance.
- We've clarified that we do NOT allow personalized advertising for users in the EEA and Switzerland, users who are logged in to the service, or users who use our mobile apps.
- We've clarified that we do NOT process or store credit card information directly when processing subscription payments.