Printing CellarTracker Barcodes
Once your system is configured and you've verified you can print with our automated troubleshooter, you can follow the steps below to print labels for your bottles.
- Go to CellarTracker and from the Quick Links menu (under the search box), select the Print Lists and Labels option. Or, navigate directly to the barcode labels view and click Print.
- With the Print dialog open, make sure the Barcode Labels tab is selected. This will give you a preview of the labels tagged to be printed, and allow you to specify your desired label options.
- If the DYMO printer option is greyed out, then there is a problem with your Dymo installation. Please try the troubleshooter to diagnose the problem.
- To take things in smaller, bite-sized chunks you may want to print 100 at a time. Fill out the Quantity box with the number of labels you'd like to print at a time (NOTE: this is not the quantity of EACH label, but rather the total quantity of labels to print). Then, click Print to commit the print job.
- If you'd like to print a different set of labels than what is displayed, click the Customize in Label View link in the print dialog. From there, you can apply various filters to get the list of wines you'd like to print. You can also use the checkboxes to select individual labels to print.
- Once you are caught up, the label printing user interface, by default, will only show you bottles for which you haven't yet printed labels. You can however toggle to show all labels.
- By default, the print dialog will attempt to preview all unprinted labels. However, if you launch the print dialog from any Wine Detail page, we will attempt to print labels for ALL bottles of that wine. Additionally, in most bottle views, you can use the checkboxes to select bottles and click Print to just print labels for those bottles.